Interdisciplinary interplay and exploration
- Video is projected onto a screen
- Create sculptures of water, light, and sound using an iPad or mic
- Record and share video of each cymatic creation and/or live stream the camera feed
- For immersive environments projection mapping and sculpture can be added.
- Custom sound environments for each installation.
Your sounds visualized for your designs
- Album art
- Website Design
- Music Videos
Focused sessions examining the intersection of audio-visual engineering, science, and art.
- Students will work individually or in a group of 2-3 to create video content and/or photos
- Showcase videos, prints, and gifs in a gallery or installation
- Students learn skills and workflows in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop, macro photography, audio engineering (analog and digital), acoustics, and chemistry
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Incorporate relevant curriculum into the lesson plan
- 1hr session to multiple extended sessions over a period of days or weeks
Visuals that integrate your thematic content
- Distinguish your performance with original analog visuals
- Consultation to adapt visuals to your needs
- Live stream the feed to social media
- Recording and editing of footage for an additional fee